This portion of my page is sponsored in part by
|ON THE DAY YOU QUIT
- Throw away all your cigarettes and matches. Hide your lighters and
- Visit the dentist and have your teeth cleaned to get rid of
tobacco stains. Notice how nice they look and resolve to keep them
- Make a list of things you'd like to buy for yourself or someone
else. Estimate the cost in terms of packs of cigarettes and put the
money aside to buy these presents.
- Keep very busy on the big day. Go to the movies, exercise, take
long walks, go bike riding.
- Remind your family and friends that this is your quit date and ask
them to help you over the rough spots of the first couple of days
- Buy yourself a treat or do something special to celebrate.
Click the banners below and check out their FREE